- 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- MicroTek Computer Labs, 90 Broad Street, 11th Floor, Manhattan
- Presenter: Dr. Greg Valentine, University of Southern Indiana (retired)
- National Center Workshops
This workshop will show you how to navigate the new 4.5 version of the Virtual Economics flash drive, a ‘must-have’ resource that provides all the tools you need to create engaging economic and personal finance lessons. This updated version of Virtual Economics includes a database of over 1,500 lessons from 81 resources, 50 videos and a glossary of over 500 terms used in economics and personal finance. Whether you have been teaching for decades or are getting ready to teach your first economics class, you will find lessons and ideas you can use right away in your classroom.
Please note: Space is extremely limited for this workshop. Priority will be given to full-time teachers.
- 6 Continuing Education Units
- Complimentary Resource: Virtual Economics Version 4.5 USB Flash Drive containing 81 CEE publications
Who Should Attend? Social Studies, Economics, Business, and Personal Finance teachers, grades 6-12