Top 5 Reasons to Register
- Outstanding networking opportunities – meet with other teachers and learn how they’re tackling the challenges of economics and financial literacy education for K–12 students.
- Conference sessions and workshops (more than 100 to choose from) provide actionable tactics that will help drive financial literacy in the classroom including:
- Teach important personal finance and economic concepts in the context of math lessons
- Using the National Standards to connect economics across the curriculum
- Economics in Literature – A Common Core Application
- Using technology to bridge concepts across economic curriculum
- Gain valuable perspective from our impressive roster of guest speakers.
- Get certificates of completion that may be applied toward CEU requirements.
- Affordable registration fee includes all conference sessions, the Friday evening Social, breakfasts, and luncheons.
Who Should Attend
- K–12 teachers in Social Studies, Economics, Personal Finance, Mathematics, Family and Consumer Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship
- Teachers currently (or, who will soon be) incorporating economic or financial literacy education in the classroom
- Curriculum Developers, Superintendents, Principals and Assistant Principals
- Educators working in the fields of financial literacy and/or economic education
Get Your District on Board
We know you get it: You’ll learn things and make connections at CEE’s National Conference that will make you a more effective economics and financial literacy educator. But, convincing your district may be challenging. So we’ve prepared this memo to help you.