Top 5 Reasons to Register
- Outstanding networking opportunities – meet with other teachers and learn how they’re tackling the challenges of economics and financial literacy education for K–12 students.
- Conference sessions and workshops (more than 100 to choose from) provide actionable tactics that will help drive financial literacy in the classroom including:
- Teach important personal finance and economic concepts in the context of math lessons
- Using the National Standards to connect economics across the curriculum
- Economics in Literature – A Common Core Application
- Using technology to bridge concepts across economic curriculum
- Gain valuable perspective from our impressive roster of guest speakers.
- Get certificates of completion that may be applied toward CEU requirements.
- Affordable registration fee includes all conference sessions, the Friday evening Social, breakfasts, and luncheons.
Who Should Attend
- K–12 teachers in Social Studies, Economics, Personal Finance, Mathematics, Family and Consumer Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship
- Teachers currently (or, who will soon be) incorporating economic or financial literacy education in the classroom
- Curriculum Developers, Superintendents, Principals and Assistant Principals
- Educators working in the fields of financial literacy and/or economic education
Get Your District on Board
We know you get it: You’ll learn things and make connections at CEE’s National Conference that will make you a more effective economics and financial literacy educator. But, convincing your district may be challenging. So we’ve prepared this memo to help you.
Welcome to Phoenix, America’s sunniest metropolis and the cosmopolitan heart of Arizona. It’s a city that basks in sunshine during 85 percent of daylight hours and is surrounded on all sides by saguaro-studded mountains.
Check out all Phoenix has to offer using their interactive map!
Museums near the hotel that might be of interest to you:
Arizona Latino Arts and Cultural Center
Restaurants near the hotel that might be of interest to you:
Noodle, Asian, Vietnamese