How much is the Conference registration?
- K-12 educator: $175 pp
- Standard participant: $325 pp
Will there be Teacher Scholarships to the Conference?
- Yes, Teacher Scholarships will be available. Sign-up here to receive the latest information about the Conference and when you will be able to apply for a Teacher Scholarship
I’d like to attend the Conference but, need to get approval and funding from my school. Do you have a template memo we can use?
- Yes, we’ve prepared this memo to help you. We hope to see you at the Conference.
When will your registration page be available?
- Registration will be open to the public early-April. Sign-up here to receive the latest information about the Conference and when you will be able to register for the Conference.
What is the total hotel cost for the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge?
- The special Conference hotel rate is $249/night. With city, state and additional taxes the total cost is $289.23/night
How much do you charge for an exhibitor’s booth?
- $1,250 per booth. For more information, visit: https://econedconf2017.busyconf.com/bookings/new?code=EXHIBITOR
Are Conference proposal submissions suitable for foreign / international participant?
- Anyone (national or international) who is interested in economic and personal finance education is invited to submit a proposal to present a session at the 56th Annual Financial Literacy and Economic Education Conference.
If you have additional questions, please contact Rosalie Polanco at firstname.lastname@example.org.