CEE is seeking teachers in grades 4 to 12 to have their students take one of CEE’s three new personal finance tests. Your participation will help CEE to set the baseline for item performance, while simultaneously giving you feedback on your students’ performance along with comparison data showing average scores of other students across the country.
Each teacher that implements the Basic Finance Test (BFT) or Test of Financial Knowledge (TFK) by December 18, 2015 will be entered to win one of 10 free copies of Financial Fitness for Life teacher package flash drives.
- Test of Financial Literacy (TFL) Grades 11 to 12 (50 test items)
- Test of Financial Knowledge (TFK) Grades 7 to 9 (45 test items)
- Basic Finance Test (BFT) Grades 4 to 6 (35 test items)
All students are eligible to take the tests regardless of their level of personal finance education. Some students may have learned about personal finance in school, outside of school, or not at all. CEE wants to know how students of all backgrounds do on the tests.
If you are interested in participating:
- Complete this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cee_pfl_tests
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation message to proceed with testing your students.