In This Issue:
- New Math in the Real World Lessons!
- Double Your Donation with CEE’s Year-End Matching Challenge
- Shopping Online for the Holidays? Support CEE By Using Amazon Smile
- Gen i Revolution-Free Online Personal Finance Game
- 4 Reasons to Participate in the 2015 National Economics Challenge
- Save the Date for the 2015 National Teachers Conference
New Math in the Real World Lessons!
A new CEE resource, Math in the Real World, brings together the expertise of math teachers and economics teachers to create interdisciplinary lessons.
Two new lessons now available:
Double Your Donation with CEE’s Year-End Matching Challenge
Here’s your chance to double the impact of your donation.
A generous CEE Board Member has issued a Year-End Matching Challenge. Every gift received by December 31 will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $5,000. We hope that you will consider making a donation of $10, $15, or $25 to help CEE continue to support the important work you do. Every gift counts–no contribution is too small.
Click here to donate.
Shopping Online for the Holidays? Support CEE By Using Amazon Smile
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the Council for Economic Education while you shop this holiday season, at no cost to you. When you shop at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/13-1623848 you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to CEE.
Click here to start shopping!
Note: CEE is listed as National Council on Economic Education dba Council for Economic Education
Gen i Revolution-Free Online Personal Finance Game
Assign your students work they’ll enjoy for the holiday break!
- Easy Class Registration (team or individual play)
- Ability to Monitor Student Progress
- Manage Access to Missions
- Free Teacher Guide Available
- Video demos for game provided along with player’s and mission guides
- Companion Curriculum Resource Available – Learning, Earning and Investing for a New Generation
- Mini-games also available: Murktide Invasion and Beyond the Mission
Gen i Revolution is currently being used by teachers across EVERY state in the U.S.-Sign up today!
4 Reasons to Participate in the 2015 National Economics Challenge
The 2015 National Economics Challenge is heating up! Here are four reasons why you should become a coach and create your team:
Bring new students to your classes by attracting them with the competition
Make learning fun
Promote economic education
Win cash and prizes
Save the Date for the 2015 National Teachers Conference
The Council for Economic Education’s 54th Annual Financial Literacy and Economic Education Conference will be held October 7-10, 2015 at the Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club, in St. Petersburg, Florida
See last year’s program for exceptional teacher training workshops.